Welcome to SCIT PRO!
The Storm Cell Identification Tracking Processor (aka SCIT Pro ) is an add-on application designed to automatically retrieve NWS/NEXRAD storm data and create placefiles for weather radar graphics applications such as the Gibson Ridge family of radar display products in addition to Weather Studio V3.
Seeing the need for automatically displaying storm cell path projections and monitoring their intensities, SCIT Pro was created to allow users to seamlessly integrate storm data into their weather graphics display program. SCIT Pro provides those on the go with up-to-date storm cell information that is critical for severe storm monitoring and surveillance.
Listed below are just a few of our users who have found SCIT PRO to be a valuable and effective tool in assessing severe weather impacts.
- Storm Chasers/Enthusiasts
- Emergency Management Organizations
- Meteorological Research Centers
- Central Michigan University
- National Storm Channel
- Nebraska Rural Radio Assocation
- Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office
- Oklahoma State University Emergency Management
- Bedford County Emergency Management
- Weather Talk LLC
- Codeovo Software Ltd
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.